Management Development Consultant
Claire currently works as a Management Development Consultant specialising in soft skills development for managers and business leaders. She has a background in HR where she worked in the insurance and retail sectors. Here she held roles that encompassed assessment and recruitment, talent management, compensation and benefits, job grading and performance management. She also worked as an HR consultant for a large international consultancy dealing with HR aspects of major business change and cultural change programmes.
Areas of expertise:
- Design and delivery of management and leadership programmes from bite size 2-hour sessions to 6-month modular programmes.
- Team building for new and existing teams
- Meeting facilitation – from small teams to large global conferences
- Content based coach – offering coaching combined with 1:1 development and training.
- Design and running of assessment centers and competency based interviewing.
Education/Training & Professional Membership:
- BA Joint Hons
- FCIPD (Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development UK)
- MBTI (Step I and II) SDI, Positive Organisational Politics, Temperaments and Interactions qualified.